Welcome to Entertainment Meela * Search every thing you Want*.
Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Welcome To EnterTainment Meela Music Masti And entertainment download every thing you need!!!

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Jonathan Groff Shows Muscles for ‘OUT’ magazine

Jonathan Groff 01
The handsome Jonathan Groff, who leads HBO’s upcoming ‘Looking’ series, flaunts his solid biceps in this new feature from the latest issue of gay mag ‘OUT, also featuring his co-stars Frankie J. Alvarez and Murray Bartlett, photographed by Nino Muñoz.
Here’s what the handsome actor had to share with the magazine:
On his new HBO show ‘Looking’: “Our show is less about people at the beginning in their twenties figuring out who they are and more about people stepping into their lives in their thirties and forties and finding their place in the world.”
On watching iconic gay show ‘Queer as Folk’: “I was in high school. I remember I was visiting people who were in college and we went to a party and it was on TV. The scene I saw was somebody fucking somebody in a steam room. I remember thinking, Oh my god! It was very salacious to me. I knew I was gay at the time, but I was still in school and totally in the closet. It was like ‘Whoaaa, that’s a lot. That’s a lot to see.’”
On his first scene in ‘Looking’: “The very first scene of the pilot is me going out to the woods to get a hand job.”

Socializer Widget By Entertainment Meela
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment